bannotat Sokayna School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bannotat Sokayna School

Every thing about english

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The status of prayer in Islam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayoosh

Ayoosh

Female عدد المساهمات : 75
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-04-15
العمر : 31
المزاج : tmaaaaaaaaam

The status of prayer in Islam Empty
PostSubject: The status of prayer in Islam   The status of prayer in Islam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:58 am

According to a hadeeth narrated by Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: «Shall I not tell you of the head of the whole matter and its pillar and top?» I [Mu’aadh] said, “Yes, O Messenger of Allaah.” He said, «The head of the matter is Islam, its pillar is prayer and its top is jihad» [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2616; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2110].

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: «Islam is built on five [pillars]: the testimony that there is no god but Allaah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, establishing prayer, paying zakaah, performing pilgrimage to the House, and fasting Ramadaan» [Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 8; Muslim, 16].
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1